Thursday 17 February 2022

First February finish

This is my first cross stitch finish this month.  I started it on 18 January.

It is Always Remember by Plum Street Samplers.  I love the way the colours show up on this fabric (16 count Aida - Picture This Plus - Storm).  I used all the called for threads.

Isn't the pattern on the house just amazing!

I'm really proud of this one and as I was stitching the poppies I was thinking about the service men and women of our country who gave their lives in WW1 and WW2 as well as more modern conflicts.  This is my tiny tribute to them.

Love, Liz

2 comments:

Polyester Princess said...

Well done on finishing this gorgeous cross-stitch Liz. The poppies are beautiful and a poignant reminder of the futility of war past, present and future. xxx

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Such a wonderful tribute. This house is beautiful, Liz. Happy stitching.