Monday 14 February 2022

Tea at three

I love a nice cup of tea at three o'clock in the afternoon.  A bit of a tradition I suppose.

Mostly I just have a mug of tea, but occasionally I'll get out some vintage china and feel a bit posh!

I got out this gorgeous Royal Vale cup and saucer today just to show off my knitted tea cosy.  I love the way the purple and light green look together.  Matches the china.


Lets not forget the vintage linen - purple flowers and little embroidered corner - perfect.

Hope you are enjoying a cuppa this afternoon.

Love, Liz

3 comments:

Haven't got one. said...

I have the same beautiful tea set.
Jean.

cristina said...

I simply adore your china, people! You are so lucky to be able to have it! Enjoy your tea! I love this post!

Polyester Princess said...

Surely your 3 o'clock tea tastes much better in a pretty cup like that! I'm also loving the funky tea cosy! xxx